Experience JAPAN Event Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions
Event Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing the ticket, you (Ticket Holder) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Sumo Events Australia Pty Ltd (SEA).
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time at the discretion of SEA. Any variations become effective on the day immediately after their publication on SEA’s website and apply to any purchases made after that date.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
Ticket Purchases and Refunds
- Once a sale of a ticket has completed, by way the confirmation by the Ticket Holder, no exchanges or name changes are available expect first with SEA’s written permission.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through the facilities of SEA’s choice.
- No refunds will be made except for a cancellation of the event, or a postponement of the event, all the while any refund will still be at SEA’s sole discretion.
- Tickets which present signs of tampering, counterfeiting, or present any signs of a ticket not being one of a legitimate nature shall be deemed to be voided.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Booking and handling fees are not refundable. Any refunds once monies are paid shall be at the complete discretion of SEA.
- It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised resale, on 3rd party websites such as, but not limited to, Viagogo, Facebook, Ebay or Gumtree.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the ticket bearer may be refused admission.
Infants, Children & Students
- Infants are defined as being under 3 years of age.
- Children are defined as being 3 to 12 years of age.
- Students are defined as being 13 to 17 years of age.
- High Chairs are not available.
- Infants occupying a seat will attract a child’s general admission ticket and must be pre-purchased.
- Food will not be provided to infants.
- The venue retains the right to allow or refuse pre-prepared foods for infants.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the Marquee.
- Children are not permitted in VIP seating area.
- SEA retains and reserves the right to change, impose, or remove any conditions concerning infants and children’s tickets.
Venue Conditions of Entry
- Any venue used by SEA may have age restrictions as described herein. Ignorance of any age restrictions will not provide an entitlement to a refund.
- SEA and Venue reserves the right to, without refund or compensation, refuse entry or remove any persons whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate, violent, or any behaviour SEA deems to be cause for eviction or refusal of entry.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- At the point of entry you may be required to present the ticket and matching legal form of identification such as a current Australian or New Zealand driver’s license, ‘Proof of Age’ card or valid Passport. You may need to present this proof at the event venue to obtain admission.
- You agree that should you record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, or any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event SEA becomes the legal and equitable owner of any such recording and reserves the right to request or demand that such recording is removed from any publication or broadcast on any social media platform and you agree to comply with any such reasonable request.
- You grant permission to SEA to utilise your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after the event) in any medium or context without further authorisation or compensation.
Alteration of the Event
- SEA reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute, or alter the performances or any advertised programmes, scheduled timings, seating arrangements or any other arrangements without notice.
- SEA may postpone, cancel, interrupt or cancel the event due to any act of nature, dangerous situations, or anything beyond SEA’s control.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- SEA their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (expect for injuries caused directly by the negligence of SEA their employees or agents), loss or damage however caused while in a venue of SEA’s choice, complaints, refunds, exchange, cancellation, postponement of any other loss.
Limitation of Liability and Applicable Law
- The provisions of this Conditions of Sale are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- To the extent permitted by the above law (including the Australian Consumer Law), SEA is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience or any complaint including but not limited to any claim for disappointment, arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the liability of SEA is limited to the minimum permitted by law.